Slimline Curve Electric Radiator
Order before 11 am for next day delivery!
With the latest intelligent heat management technology and easy access digital controls, we’ve made one of the most popular and energy efficient electric radiators in the UK even cheaper to run, better to look at and easier to use then ever before. Available in White and Anthracite.
Optimal energy usage
for maximum savings
The Slimline Curve electric radiator does so much more than simply optimise the amount of heat produced for every unit of electricity.
Using the very latest advances in intelligent heat management, your ideal room temperature is dynamically maintained by simply topping up the heat as and when it’s needed. It’s even clever enough to sense a drop in temperature caused by an open window or door so that, rather than wasting money trying to heat an extra room, or even the street outside, power consumption is automatically paused to avoid wasting even the smallest amount of energy.
Ultra slim for maximum
ﬂexibility and style
With a proﬁle of just 51mm, the Slimline Curve is the UK’s slimmest radiator.
This makes it ideal for hallways, conservatories, or any room where space is at a premium. Even if you’re not short on space, the ultra slim profile means it blends perfectly into your home, office or garden building. And whether your walls are brick, plaster, wood or wallpaper, with precision controls directing heat directly into the room, your décor stays protected and looking like new.
Totally silent heating
for any room
Unlike many other forms of electric heating, or lower quality electric radiators, the Slimline Curve is totally silent.
We can say this because it uses a solid state TRIAC cut-off control system to prevent the sort of sounds associated with electrical relays. Its unique aluminium construction also means that the panels are unable to flex and contract during heating or cooling. All of this makes it perfect for bedrooms or any other space where there is very little ambient noise to distract your ear from the creaking, whirring or tapping sounds you may have previously experienced.
Cheaper to run
Save up to 50% on your heating bills
- PID controller continually monitors and adjusts the power used for maximum energy efficency
- Intelligent temperature control system (ITCS) anticipates the exact amount of heat needed
- Precision thermostatic temperature sensor accurate to 0.1C
- Open Window Technology senses open doors and windows to prevent energy wastage
- 5 size options from 600W to 2000W
- Fully compliant with the European energy saving directive LOT20
- Uses both convection and radiance to evenly distribute heat
Better to look at
It looks as good as it heats
- Available in both traditional white and new Anthracite
- Outstanding build quality with a distinctive quality feel
- Can be used anywhere with easy wall mounting fixtures and optional free-standing feet
- Protects walls from discolouration by directing heat directly into the room
Easier to use
From box to wall in just a few minutes
- Choose between handy pre-set options or create your own custom programme
- Anti-frost mode automatically prevents temperatures falling below 5 degrees
- Long-life battery protects timer and programme settings
- Quick and easy installation using detachable 1m power cable, wall brackets and fixing template
- Safety cut out protects the system from overheating
- Quick glance energy meter provides accurate power consumption figures
- Baby-care function automatically controls the surface temperature
Free delivery UK wide
Order before 11:00 am and your new radiator will be delivered in just 48 hours, anywhere in the UK.
Free 10-year guarantee
Built to last and backed by a 2 year warranty on all electrical components and 10 years on everything else.
Free telephone support
For as long as you keep it, our friendly expert team will help you get the most from your radiator.
1 metre power cable
and moulded plug
Screws & Wall Plugs
|Wattage||Width (mm)||Height(mm)||Depth (mm)|
|Room size (m2)||Wattage Required|
|Low / Old Insulation||High / New Insulation|